Neck pain can be treated without meds or steroid shots.
You are not alone, we at Sure Cure Therapy see many patients just like you and help them not only get rid of the pain but create a plan of care that it does not come back.
When you live with neck pain, The question comes is why am I suffering from neck pain?
What did I do that triggered my neck pain?
Can you relate where you have taken some pain or anti-inflammatory pills and done some exercise from youtube and pain is gone? But in a few weeks again experience the same back pain or worse.
Why my neck pain keeps on coming back even after all I been doing to cure it?
Maybe your neck pain is not simply because of sleeping awkwardly. Over the years of poor posture and habits cause muscle imbalance and weakness. Mainly poor habits of constant use of phones and working on computers slowly deteriorate your posture.
There are so many misconceptions out there for neck pain. neck pain is a very vague term. neck pain can be caused by many reasons. Finding the right cause can treat the neck pain quickly and keeping it from getting it back.
You have been told to do many things like one of your friends did it and that worked for him. But without knowing the root cause of your neck pain, you may end up with more neck pain. For example,many people misunderstand between shoulder pain and neck pain, shoulder pain can be symptoms due to neck pain or it could be simply your rotator cuff. Even sometimes people get radiating pain on shoulder and no complaint of neck pain even though pain is coming from cervical.
Did you know about 70% to 75% of adult population will suffer from neck pain some time in their lives?
30 % of patients who has neck pain will end up with chronic neck pain.
Now there is even term which they call TEXT NECK due to the amount of time people spend on the phone.
Women are more likely to get neck pain than men.
If you are currently having neck pain, here are some reasons it has lasting more than it should .
2) You tried some of the exercises from google or youtube with thinking that I might have sciatica or piriformis syndrome and it got worse
3) You tried massage therapy but it soothes the pain but did not fix it.
4) You tried resting to take care of the pain but it made neck stiffer.
5) You tried stretching but don’t know exactly which muscles to stretch.
6) You have accepted that it’s just my age and nothing can be done now.
If you have already experienced some of the things that I have explained, I highly recommend you to book your FREE discovery session with one of our therapists. During the session, you can find out more about your neck pain and how can we help to fix it.
What can I do to get rid of my neck pain quickly?
2) Follow neck ergonomics and precautions to prevent further deterioration. You can also download free E-book o my website where we have explained 9 tips that can help your back pain.
3) Adjust your office chair to the proper height, reduce your screen time on the phone, there are apps to track your screen time. You will be shocked to see your habits that how much time you spend on the phone.
4) Get real hands-on physical Therapy. We get many patients who tried Physical Therapy in the past and was a disappointing experience. Because I have seen many clinics treat
What we can do at Sure Cure Therapy & Wellness to get rid of your eck pain in a few weeks?
2) We discuss your goals, not ours. We set the plan of care based on your goals. For example, if you are restricting yourself from playing Golf or any activities because of your neck pain, we start training those muscles which required to do that sport or activities and educate proper posture and technique to avoid neck pain during that activities.
3) We have helped many patients just like you to get rid of stiffness in just a few sessions.
4) We use software to provide you with proper home exercise program videos and educational videos that you can download an app, get a print our or simply browse on your computer to make sure you are doing it correctly.
5) We can help you to get rid of your pain pill because by now everyone knows that every pill has side effects.
6) We can help to avoid Doctor appointments that at the end prescribe you pills, steroid shot or refer you to Physical therapy.
4541 N.JOSEY LN. SUITE 130 CARROLLTON TX 75010
Sonoma House 2048 E Hebron Parkway Carrollton, Texas 75007
9:00 am To 6 pm Mon-Fri
10:00 am To 6 pm Mon-fri