At Sure Cure Therapy and Wellness, we believe in result. We understand that coming to a physical therapy clinic is not a pleasure but usually a necessity due to pain, impairment or functional limitation. Our goal is to simply cure whatever bothers you in that regard and thus improve your life. We also believe and keep up with the latest technology and skills, which can make recovery faster and efficient.
Our team specializes in:
LSVT BIG Therapy (Lee Silverman voice treatment big therapy)
The LSVT BIG concept is relatively new and very effective in treating Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders. LSVT is evidence-based and very effective therapy that can improve patient’s quality of life. It involves the concept of neuroplasticity (brain ability to reorganize neural connection for smooth movement). Therapist performs a specific exercise which involves large amplitude, an exaggerated movement, which then leads to smoother and safer movement in general. This way, all functional activities can be improved.
Our clinic is the first in DFW area to perform diagnostic ultrasound by a physical therapist. Recent advances in sonar and ultrasound technology have created a more functional and practical approach to evaluate joints, muscles, ligaments, and even nerves. This technology is called Musculoskeletal Ultrasound. Clinical evidence and research support using ultrasound as the first diagnostic test for numerous musculoskeletal conditions. Diagnostic ultrasound offers a number of important advantages compared to X-Ray, CT, and MRI, in terms of safety and effectiveness. Musculoskeletal ultrasound simply uses sonic waves, and there is no exposure to radiation. Diagnostic ultrasound is noninvasive and offers real-time imaging, allowing for examinations of structures at rest and in motion. This ability to capture the movement of musculoskeletal components differentiates it from other imaging modalities and can permit more accurate diagnoses.
- Dry needling is where sterile single use dry needles are directly interested into the myofascial trigger points. The trigger points are composed of many tight contraction knots within the muscle which cause pain in the body. There is research studies that show that by inserting needles into the trigger point cause biochemical changes within the body to help reduce the pain. Dry needling stimulates the tight band of muscle which is followed by relaxation of the muscle which alleviates biomechanical strain on adjacent joints. It helps in decreasing pain iby stimulating pain pathways of the body. It also increase blood flow which brings improved nutrition and oxygen to the muscle for healing.
- Many compare it to acupuncture but there is a significant difference in the technique used. Dry needling is a western based medicine. The principles of treating the myofascial trigger points in dry needling are different than the traditional acupuncture point.
Kinesiology tape offers structural and muscular support if applied correctly. This effect is achieved by stabilizing and lifting skin to create very small space between muscle and dermis layer to relieve the pressure of swelling or injured muscles. It also increases drainage and blood circulation and improves muscle movement without pain.
ATM2 PRO: Relieve Pain Almost Immediately
“Is it OK if I eliminate your pain in just a few minutes?” With this equipment and professional therapist’s skilled care you can expect to hear this question. This ATM2 Pro works on mulligan techniques which is very effective for pain reduction and improving the function of the joints and back.
Pain – pain elimination during the session followed by 50%-100% pain relief for common back, neck, shoulder, pelvis, hip, and knee movement impairments
Performance – immediate sports performance enhancement
Scoliosis – decreased Cobb angle (call for ATM2 specific research)
Osteoporosis – decreased risk of fractures
Posture & balance – immediate improvements with remarkable outcomes
Other specialized treatments include:
- Orthopedic/sports medicine: focus on treatment for any injury to bone, muscles, ligaments, and tendons; also, any joint replacement and back surgery rehab
- Neurological rehab: treat any neurological disorder to bring the functional ability back for living a normal and safe life
- Vestibular therapy: specialized in treating any vestibular disorders like vertigo
Insurances we take:
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry health care
- First health network
- Golden rule insurance
- Texas Blue Shield
- Texas Medicare
- Care n Care
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare for life
- United Healthcare
- United resources network
- Xl health care improvements plus
- USA MCO
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE POSTS
4541 N.JOSEY LN. SUITE 130 CARROLLTON TX 75010
Sonoma House 2048 E Hebron Parkway Carrollton, Texas 75007
Fit 3D Body Scanner
FitBomb Sauna Exercise
9:00 am To 6 pm Mon-Fri
10:00 am To 6 pm Mon-fri