At Sure Cure Therapy and Wellness, we believe in result. We understand that coming to a physical therapy clinic is not a pleasure but usually a necessity due to pain, impairment or functional limitation. Our goal is to simply cure whatever bothers you in that regard and thus improve your life. We also believe and keep up with the latest technology and skills, which can make recovery faster and efficient.
Our team specializes in:
LSVT (BIG Therapy)
(Lee Silverman voice treatment big therapy)
LSVT BIG therapy is a specialized program designed for individuals with Parkinson’s disease to improve their movement, balance, and quality of life. This evidence-based therapy focuses on large amplitude movements to maximize therapeutic benefits.
Is where sterile single use dry needles are directly interested into the myofascial trigger points. The trigger points are composed of many tight contraction knots within the muscle which cause pain in the body.
There is research studies that show that by inserting needles into the trigger point cause biochemical changes within the body to help reduce the pain.
Dry needling stimulates the tight band of muscle which is followed by relaxation of the muscle which alleviates biomechanical strain on adjacent joints. It helps in decreasing pain iby stimulating pain pathways of the body. It also increase blood flow which brings improved nutrition and oxygen to the muscle for healing.
Many compare it to acupuncture but there is a significant difference in the technique used. Dry needling is a western based medicine. The principles of treating the myofascial trigger points in dry needling are different than the traditional acupuncture point.
Kinesio taping is a non-invasive therapeutic technique using elastic cotton tape to support muscles and joints, reduce pain, and enhance physical performance. It gently lifts the skin, creating space between muscles and fascia, promoting circulation, reducing inflammation, and aiding natural healing.
It also increases drainage and blood circulation and improves muscle movement without pain.
ATM2 PRO: Relieve Pain Almost Immediately
Is a portable device that helps to reduce pain, enhance athletic performance, and improve joint mobility. Using patented technology, it targets specific muscle groups with biomechanical oscillations, making it an effective tool for treating back pain, knee pain, and shoulder injuries.
BACK PAIN E-BOOK
IASTM or Gua Sha Tool
IASTM (Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) or Gua Sha tools are handheld instruments used in physical therapy to address soft tissue restrictions, scar tissue, and inflammation. They apply controlled pressure and friction to promote blood flow and trigger natural healing.
The technique involves applying pressure to the skin and gently scraping the tool across the skin in a particular pattern. Gua sha tools are commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine and have gained popularity in recent years as part of beauty and wellness practices.
Manual Lymph Drainage
Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) is a gentle massage technique that promotes lymphatic fluid flow and reduces swelling, inflammation, and post-injury or surgery healing time. The rhythmic, light pressure strokes stimulate lymphatic flow, aiding the removal of excess fluid and waste.
Myofascial Decompression (cupping)
Myofascial Decompression, also known as cupping therapy, is a non-invasive technique that uses suction cups to alleviate pain, increase circulation, and promote healing. It can effectively treat muscle tightness, back pain, and sports injuries.
TRX is a portable suspension training tool that uses bodyweight exercises to improve strength, balance, and flexibility. It’s a versatile and popular tool for building functional fitness.
Postural assessment is a non-invasive evaluation of your body alignment and posture. It helps identify imbalances and misalignments that may be causing pain, discomfort, or affecting your physical function, allowing for a personalized treatment plan to improve your overall posture and health.
Manual Therapy (Mobilization & Manipulation)
Vestibular rehab is a physical therapy for vestibular system disorders that cause dizziness, vertigo, and imbalance. This specialized therapy includes exercises and maneuvers to improve vestibular function and reduce symptoms, helping patients improve balance and quality of life.
Why should you see a Physical Therapist for dizziness?
Many conditions can mimic Vestibular Disorders such as: head injuries, concussions, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and other neurological conditions; but true vestibular disorders are caused by crystals in the ear and their abnormal movement. (READ MORE)
Physical Therapy FAQs:
What if I’m not sure weather physical therapy will help with my problem?
– You can pick your Physical Therapist, your primary doctor may refer you to a specific clinic but you can always request Sure Cure or bring an “Order” “Referral” or “Script” for PT to our office.
Insurance and Physical Therapy
– We can treat you on a cash basis and not involve insurance at all- these appointments range from $40- $250 per session, it will vary based on your plan of care. If this is something you may be interested in we highly recommend coming in for your free consultation so we can have a free 15 minutes with you and the doctor to make a game plan before your first Evaluation appointment. We have many cash patients and offer a variety of payment options from payment plans to care credit.
– Some insurances allow you to come for up to 10 business days without a Physical Therapy Order, this way we could get started and coordinate with your primary care doctor on your plan of care, also depending on your diagnosis 10 business days of Physical Therapy may be all you need.
– Some insurances will NOT allow us to see you without that Physical Therapy order in hand, so when in doubt ask! We are happy to help you get a Physical Therapy order, we have relationships with primary care doctors all over the DFW area in all areas of specialty and we know how important it is to get you in here and feeling better. We are your advocate and partner here at Sure Cure.
– Some insurances require us to get “Authorization” this means we will apply to your insurance for authorized sessions. Sometimes that means we will need additional paperwork from you throughout your treatment in order to do so and show your insurance provider “Medical Necessity”. We are on your team and regularly go to bat for our patients with the insurance providers so we can be sure you get the treatment you need.
Insurances we are in Network with:
- Care n Care
- Cigna PPO
- Coventry health care
- First health network
- Golden rule insurance
- Molina healthcare of Texas
- Railroad Medicare
- Texas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Texas Medicaid
- Texas Medicare
- Tricare for life
- Tricare north and south regions
- United healthcare
- United resources network
- USA MCO
- Veterans Administration
- Xl health care improvements plus
- Care n Care
But we accept so many insurances (and are and they all have umbrellas of companies underneath them so if you are ever unsure give us a call we are happy to look into your benefits for you.
What should I bring to my physical therapy evaluation?
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card(s)
- Physical Therapy Order/ Referral/ prescription
- Any recent reports (MRIs, X-RAY etc)- not required but if you have them they sure can be useful
- Arrive 15-20 min early to complete paperwork or be sure to do your paperwork ahead of time on our patient portal
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm